Scroll Down To Find Your Closest City/Area:
1. United Kingdom
*Promotional Staff & Event Managers Required -Fun & Flexible work - £90-£150 a day* UK Wide.
BAM are the UK’s leading student marketing agency voted the ‘Best place to work’ in Gloucestershire.We are currently recruiting for various job roles including promotional staff, drivers and event managers paying £90-£150 per day.
We are looking for presentable, super confident and reliable staff, for flexible and fun work in and around the UK. If have promotional experience or wanting to learn how to break into this industry, this may be for you!
Promotional work involves but is not limited to; Flyering, Data Capture, Demonstrating, Sampling and generally promoting a product or service to the general public face to face. You will usually be in a team of at least two and be provided with branded uniform.
The work we offer is flexible and casual so suitable to fit around your current commitments and ideal if you are looking for a good daily rate. Also we are looking for experienced Event Managers who may wish to work full time on a temporary basis during busy periods.
Please sign up to our staffing portal at HERE
2. North Conway, NH
**Come Join the 2016 Team!!**
We pay bi-weekly via direct deposit!!!
BA's needed for in store demos for health products. Dates and times based on your availability.
Hiring for weekend demos in the following areas!!!! Apply today & you will receive a phone call for a 20 minute phone interview!!!
Must have vehicle & live within 20 miles of location to receive phone interview.
Pay is $70 per 3 hour demo or $85 per 4 hour demo plus training and recap.
Holderness, NH 03245
Dover, NH 03820
North Conway, NH 03860
WE PAY BI WEEKLY!!!
Use the link below to apply because there are screening questions that must be answered before we will conduct an interview.
**Please make sure to provide ALL information requested. E-mails are screened and I will not receive them if information is missing***
3. Cleveland, Ohio
NOW HIRING in 1/28-1/31 - Outgoing Female #PromoModels for an awesome #Motorcycle event. Staff must be local as no travel assistance is provided. No calls please. Only applicants who follow instructions will be considered.
1. Log into HERE Go to the calendar tab and find your event. Please note you must also have the correct regions selected in the regions portion of your profile settings to see these events.
2. Find the event and select the shifts that you want to work. The more roles you apply for, the more likely you are to be chosen.
3. Verify your current photos and resume are uploaded to your profile, and you've selected all of the regions that you are interested in working in.
4. Toledo and Bowling Green, OH
WHERE: Toledo and Bowling Green, OH
WHEN: Every weekend, January - February 2016.
- Thursdays & Fridays 10a-7p
- Saturdays & Sundays 10a-4p
- 4 hour events
- All events must be completed / booked within the above time frames
PAY: $100 per 4.25 hour sampling event (paid in full within 30 business days)
WHAT: Grilling up grass-fed steaks, cutting into small bite size pieces and serving samples to customers in the store. Creating an exciting environment and passing out coupons.
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must be outgoing, professional and reliable
- Must have a small folding table, no larger than 4 ft long
- Must have a George Forman grill (reimbursed if your events are completed without canceling)
HOW TO APPLY (complete both steps):
#1. Submit app w/ resume & photos at HERE
#2. Submit your availability (click on 'Retail Sampling') at HERE
5. Austin, TX
Austin, January 15-31
Seeking brand ambassadors for a major e-commerce's lead generation, sales activation in Austin. Staff will be visiting local food and beverage merchants to conduct lead generation research for a new product launch. Must be comfortable working outside, have reliable VEHICLE transportation, and great teamwork.
January 15-31, 6 hours per day- hours TBA each day.
Paid training will be on January 14.
Please indicate your availability at the time of application in your email.
$18/hour, paid by direct deposit one week after the event
If available and interested, please email your resume and 2 recent photos, subject line "Austin Jan 15-31" to: HERE
Please indicate in your application email the dates you are available.
All staff must be able to complete a SKYPE or Facetime interview.
Local staff only- no travel expenses will be covered or reimbursed.
6. Brownsville, TX
CALLING BROWNSVILLE TX!!!
Seeking One (1) FM and Five (5) BA’s for Major Office Supply Department Store VIP Events.
VIP Event duties: Each BA will be assigned a table to speak to shoppers about the service department they are assigned to (i.e. Greeter, Copy Print, etc.)
TO APPLY: Please make certain that you have a current profile with our agency at HERE (Join) and then email HERE with your full name, phone number, current photo and relevant promotional experience.
FM Rate: $22
BA Rate: $18
Brownsville TX 78526 VIP Event 1/28/2016 12:00 PM 4:45 PM
7. Austin, TX
*Badge Scanning at a medical/healthcare tradeshow
*January 16, 17, 18 in Austin
*Primarily badge scanning, possibly some sampling
*We are looking for very polished, poised, and professional
*To apply, please email resume, headshot, and full length photo to HERE
8. Houston, TX
Houston-Seasonal Program Manager
The Seasonal Program Manager is responsible for the oversight and execution of all our liquor client’s assigned programming related to operations and training within their designated market. Our client’s programs involve conducting consumer sampling activity in bars, retails outlets, at events and festivals and creating Brand Evangelists within key On-Trade outlets. Areas of focus include conceptualizing and proposing market relevant consumer engagement activities that align with the Brand’s objectives; managing, developing and coaching a team of part-time promotional staff; and building business-to-business relations with assigned accounts for activations, events and other types consumer & trade engagement activity. Additional responsibilities include overseeing and executing weekly administrative tasks such as completing event recaps, payroll completion, inventory reconciliation, scheduling and effective management of program objectives, goals and metrics within the designated market.
Essential Job Duties and Skills
• Participate in relationship marketing by conducting effective 1:1 consumer engagements through a thorough understanding of consumer & trade marketing brand strategies.
• Achieve all program goals and metrics (gross and net) as outlined. Leverage available channels to drive efficient yet effective reach.
• Conduct strategic planning of Consumer and Trade activity to optimize reach for the assigned brands. Research and analyze opportunities in designated market area(s). Identify best opportunities, use discretionary authority and analysis to propose and schedule activity – provide all rationale and strategy for effective communication.
• Conduct effective planning and logistics management to maximize Consumer and Trade engagement hours while conducting activity in order to achieve all program goals and objectives.
• Ensure all market deliverables/assignments are completed on time and accurately. Review all market paperwork including inventory, payroll, and other assignments prior to submittal. Effective time management is required.
• Capture and record information for daily, weekly and monthly paperwork, including asset reconciliation, consumer insights, payroll, inventories and other required paperwork.
• Available nights, weekends and during regular business hours for in-market administrative tasks, meetings, field audits, consumer engagement activity and trainings.
o Office hours, evening and weekend activity vary depending on market, client and business needs.
o Flexibility and willingness to be available during non-traditional hours is a must.
o Manager on Duty and on-call responsibilities during nights and weekends.
• Manage, train, coach, supervise and provide ongoing training to a team of promotional staff.
• Provide onsite management, oversight and support of employees during all types of consumer engagement activity including audits, training and coaching.
• Conduct consumer engagement activities as required and scheduled by HQ.
• Walking and standing is necessary during all in-field audits and consumer engagement activities (shifts typically last 2-5+ hours).
• During scheduled festivals, tours and other off-site events assist with the set up and breakdown of event materials and production elements including tents (up to 40x40) and other mobile event units.
• Report all personnel issues to management and submit required documentation as requested including verbal warning, callout logs, previous disciplinary action information and the facts related to the issue(s) involving the employee. Make recommendations for next steps associated with the employee development and/or discipline.
• Notify Associate Director of all incidents immediately and submit all required and requested documents/forms. Make recommendations for next steps to correct or resolve the incident that occurred.
• Responsible for the security of assets and confirmation of daily inventory. Handle, safeguard and account for all client and agency property.
• Ensure program and employee compliance with all agency, client-based, State and Federal guidelines. Responsible for quality control. Execution must be in compliance with local Beverage Alcohol regulations.
• Timely and accurate reporting of all business related expenses including submittal of invoices and receipts
• Ability to interact with a diverse consumer audience, clients and agency personnel.
• Ability to adapt and adjust to program shifts, policy and procedural changes as required and communicated by the agency.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and work independently, with little or no supervision.
• Adaptable in fast-paced environments, while remaining proactive and efficient.
• Present a positive image, embody leadership qualities and promote the agency and client with confidence and enthusiasm.
• Regular and reliable attendance and strict punctuality.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• High personal motivation and sense of urgency.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Follow all agency and client policies and procedures as trained.
• Follow all standard safety requirements and guidelines as outlined in the Workplace Safety Acknowledgement.
Other Job Requirements
• Minimum of two years’ experience in a related Beverage Alcohol role.
• Knowledge of local On-Premise spirits market, including local laws and statutes.
• College degree preferred or equivalent and relevant work experience.
• Budget management and oversight.
• Must possess a valid, unrestricted driver’s license at all times while employed with BFG, proof of insurance may be requested.
• Must have reliable transportation in order to travel from assigned markets
• Self-starter, outgoing personality
• Able to lift, move and carry 30 – 50 lbs.
• Must have a clean driving record, no DUIs
• Position contingent upon successful completion of background check, no felonies.
• Positive attitude - a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience…a sense of urgency to obtain results…an ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure…an ability to keep things in perspective.
• Respect - a commitment to treat employees, clients and vendors with respect…a willingness to be respectful of others’ opinions and ideas…a commitment to respect the work.
• Dependability - a reputation for doing what you say you are going to do…a willingness to go beyond the call of duty.
• Integrity - a track record of doing the right thing for the right reason…honesty and sincerity…earning the trust of clients and employees…maintaining strict standards of confidentiality.
• Commitment to quality - proof all work for accuracy…a demand for excellence in all forms of communication…always looking after the smallest detail.
• Creativity - a reputation for innovative thinking…working with an entrepreneurial spirit…not only in the visual aspects of our work, but in all areas of our business.
• Professionalism - a high level of professionalism in attitude demeanor and dress…demonstrate maturity in handling confidential matters…a consistent business-like demeanor and performance…common sense and good judgment.
$25 per hour for up to 25 hours a week
Please submit a resume and a short paragraph on why you’d be the perfect for the position. Make the email subject, 2016 Houston Seasonal Manager Submission.
Submit to HERE
9. Penn State Area, PA
Looking for PT Field Marketing Manager tasked with pre-event planning, onsite execution and post-event reporting for a major automotive brand. The candidate will lead a team of brand ambassadors and activate at various Division 1 sporting events at Penn State University to obtain leads and create a memorable brand experience. The activation runs through the spring semester school year (January-April).
To be considered please submit a resume and current photo to: HERE
10. Tour (Nationwide) USA
In conjunction with Johnsonville Sausage is launching a nationwide search for the perfect Grillmaster to manage the Johnsonville Big Taste Grill, a mobile restaurant!
The Grillmaster is an experienced, Senior Field Manager who travels the nation alongside the 53,000 pound mobile Big Taste Grill, bringing big taste to brat-lovers around the nation while raising money for charity. Also known as the “Bratcaster,” the Grillmaster, serves as the face and voice of the Big Taste Grill tour. We need someone fun and energetic who isn’t camera-shy to drum up interest, exposure and publicity at our tour stops through media appearances and social media. In addition the Grillmaster assists with footprint and event management, charity relations, grilling and serving brats.
Position: Grillmaster (Sr. Field Manager)
Schedule: March 2016 – October 2016
For more information and to apply, please visit HERE job #15843 or job #15844 for the Assistant Grill Master (Field Manager) position
11. San Francisco, CA
Hello San Francisco,
We are seeking one personal assistant for the following. BOOKING ASAP
Assistant needed to help serve a few drinks at clients place to guests before heading to a larger venue where party will be. You will also need to transport some bags/boxes of party supplies from the clients apartment to the venue, and then to just help out with random odd jobs during the party.
Dec 31, 6:00pm-2:00am
Start at: Private Residence - San Francisco
Move to venue around 9:00pm: San Francisco
Pay: $25/hour - Check sent the following week
Respond ASAP with full name, contact number, resume and photos: HERE
Must be 21-37, professional, VERY reliable, outgoing, engaging, comfortable and able to carry and transport some boxes/supplies, able to serve drinks and assist as needed at the venue. They will have their own servers at the venue. I need one AWESOME assistant that wants to work on NYE.
I'd like to book this asap so submit everything now to be considered
Thank you and Happy Holidays
12. Las Vegas, NV
Looking for 2 sales representatives to work CES 2016.
Male only - Sales Representative to stop consumers, demonstrate the brand, and close communication with purchase locations.
1 Videographer also needed for 3 hours on January 6 and January 7th. Send an email with your rate. Other details below do not apply to this position.
Wednesday, January 6: 8 Hours TBD
Thursday, January 7: 8 Hours TBD
Friday, January 8: 8 Hours TBD
Saturday, January 9: 8 Hours TBD
Training may be required beforehand.
$160.00 per day
Send the following to HERE
1. Subject - Your Name - 2016 CES - Las Vegas, NV
2. Full name, email address, best contact #
3. A few times/dates that you're available to talk
4. Shirt size
5. In your email please outline past sales positions with info on quotas you achieved. I’d like to hear how successful you were at them and what made you successful.
6. Attach resume
7. You will also need to complete a profile on the staffing portal HERE
All emails that have COMPLETE info IN THIS ORDER will receive replies. Those without complete info IN THIS ORDER will not be considered.
13. Las Vegas, NV
Looking for two Product Specialist for a tablet for a client for CES Jan 6-9, 2016 in Las Vegas.
Requirement: MUST be Well Versed with Android Based Platforms.
-Please indicate your experience and how I would know you are well versed in it.
-Please don't indicate the sole reason is due to you having an android phone.
Wednesday, January 6: 9:30 AM-6 PM - $280 + $10 for parking
Thursday, January 7: 8:45 AM-6 PM - $300 + $10 for parking
Friday, January 8: 8:45 AM-6 PM - $300 + $10 for parking
Saturday, January 9: 8:45 AM-4 PM - $240 + $10 for parking
-Travel Expenses will not be covered.
Duties: Help with General Inquiries about a tablet using your knowledge of Android based platforms for the client's attendees.
Please send me at least 4 professional pictures(headshot and full length included), Resume, and Body measurements to HERE
14. Las Vegas, NV
looking for Brand Ambassadors to work an event at CES for an electric scooter company.
You would be handing out info as well as helping give test rides throughout the event.
Location: CES (Vegas)
Jan. 6th (8a-6p)
Jan. 7th (8a-6p)
Jan. 8th (8a-6p)
Jan. 9th (8a-4p)
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR ALL HOURS AND ALL DAYS!
If interested please make sure you are registered with Newbridge at the following link: HERE
After you have registered please email me saying you have registered and are want to work. (HERE)
15. Las Vegas, NV
Looking for some amazing female promotional models to work a VIP lounge for a large electronics company during CES!!! This will be a more technical experience for high-end buyers and executives and works in conjunction with the main footprint at the convention center. Some knowledge of tech is preferred but not required. Please see details below:
Location: Encore Hotel
Dates: January 4, 2016 - January 7, 2016
Times: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (there is variation across the days)
Please send a resume and headshot to HERE
16. Boston, MA
Looking for a Field Marketing Super Star!!!
This program is a guerrilla based field marketing program for a well known all natural yoghurt brand. Program starts March 1st and will run for 4 months.
Be super energetic
Be local to your market
Have a great network of BA’s
Be able to build a calendar like a pro
To apply email resume and photos to HERE with “FMM YourCity” in the subject line.
17. Hollywood, CA
I’m looking to staff 11 brand ambassadors, male or female, for Vision Summit 2016 http://visionsummit2016.com/ in Hollywood, CA. It will take place at the Loews Hollywood Hotel.
Client: Emerging technology from Google
Pay: 20/USD hr
*Must be tech-savvy and comfortable demoing new technology
*times are subject to change before final confirmation
*must be able to work all days
*no travel compensation. Prefer locals, but will consider travelers if committed.
If interested shoot me an email with resume, pictures, and any relevant experience at HERE. Feel free to refer others. I am scheduling skype interviews the next few weeks. Hope to hear from everyone.
18. Anaheim, CA
ATTENTION ALL FEMALE BRAND AMBASSADORS!
2016 Professional Bull Riding (PBR) is right around the corner as we are looking to fill the brand ambassador positions for our clients. If you are interested in any of the following dates, please email me at HERE
PBR Anaheim, CA
Date: Jan 29 - 31, 2016
Venue: Honda Center
Fri Jan 29 - 6 - 10:30pm
Sat Jan 30 - 5 - 9:30pm
Sun Jan 31 - 12 4:30pm
Pay - $20 per hr
PBR Sacramento, CA
Date: Feb 5 - 6, 2016
Venue: Sleep Train Arena
Fri Feb 5: 6 - 10:30pm
Sat Feb 6: 5 - 10:00pm
Pay - $20 per hr
If you describe yourself as outgoing, reliable and a self-starter, please send me your experience, and 2 - 4 non-professional photos for our review. We are looking to fill this role ASAP. Thanks!
19. Charlotte, NC
Hello Promo Peeps of Charlotte -
We are looking for outgoing, upbeat,reliable, fun/friendly brand ambassadors to help out with a fun sporting event from 2/25 - 2/27!
Where: Charlotte Convention Center
Rate: $20.00 hourly for bas & $40.00 hourly for backups - if kept you will work the full shift and get the regular hourly rate.
4pm - 10pm - Brand Ambassador on 02/25
6am - 10am Part 1 - VIP Brand Ambassador on 02/26
4pm - 10pm Part 2 - VIP Brand Ambassador on 02/26
12pm - 8pm - VIP Brand Ambassador on 02/27
How to Apply: HERE
If you have problems finding it on the portal please email HERE
20. SEVERAL CITIES USA
Gorgeous Race Models!!
We need you for a Season Long traveling opportunity!!
Looking for stunning models to work this awesome Race Model opportunity! Come be a part of a great race team as they compete through the entire season!! Looking for two models to travel just about each weekend, one blonde and one brunette, along with multiple other local models!!
Models who submit must be able to commit to the entire season of races, although the schedule has not yet been released. The Race Series' season runs from late March through end of August. All travel will be provided to and from races. Race travel is on weekends, most race weekends are likely from Thursday – Monday.
Also looking for local models in the following race cities, dates and times TBD:
Watkins Glen NY
Elkhart Lake WI
Models will have the following duties...
Participate in driver autograph sessions and Fan walks
Interacting with fans at each race
Accompany driver during post race festivities
Models must be...
Attractive and Fit
Passionate about Motorsports and MUST have race experience
MUST commit to the entire season
Pay will be $250 per day. Travel, food and lodging is PROVIDED!!
Models who are seriously considered will be contacted for skype/FaceTime interviews following submission.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered so be sure to include all information requested!!
Take advantage of this great opportunity and apply ASAP!!
Send recent photos (head shot, full body, and unedited), resume, contact info, measurements, Social Media links, References, and place "2016 Race Season Casting" in the Subject Line to HERE
***Take note: Jobs get booked fast, so a tip to you is as soon as you see the job posting, apply right away.
Remember, you'll need THE GUIDE BOOK "The Secret High Paying Fun Jobs For Students and Teens" to land you these jobs so you'll know what to say and do to get you hired. GET YOUR COPY HERE
And please subscribe to my blog!